If you’re attending a Seattle Seahawks game this year don’t kiss your spouse. It could get you thrown out of the stadium.
Now, in Seattle, it’s not just a lesbian kiss that will get you hassled at the ballpark. Qwest Field is one of several stadiums that has issued an edict against “public displays of affection” at NFL games.
The “no PDA” policy is on a list of banned activities on the Seahawks website:
- Smoking on Qwest Field and Event Center premises
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guests’ actions.
- Throwing objects of any kind.
AL AND TIPPER GORE VIOLATE NFL POLICY